We've partnered up with one of the most sustainable screen printers in North America to create a whole new way of doing business.
For the first time ever, you can now domestically source full end to end sustainable solutions for your screen printing needs.
US Vs Them:
- We use the lowest available toxicity water based inks vs the industry standard of plastisol inks (plastisols are petroleum based and toxic to the environment as well as biodegradable)
- We have a minimal to zero solvent process vs industry standards of formaldehyde (which is carcinogenic and can be toxic to customers as well as workers)
- All water is cleaned in a triple water filtration system before entering the ecosystem
- Union certified meaning workers have the option to be Union members, providing higher wages, rights and resources. The Union also offers access to free college education for its members.
- In process of attaining certifications for environmentally safe printing.
For enquiries on screenprinted products, please email email@example.com.